Monday 9 May 2011

Come live with me

After some careful consideration of the time commitments required for attachment-parenting, and having made an assessment of the state of my living room i have come to a conclusion.

I need an au-pair this indervidual should be wonderful with my daughter, and the child that is currently on the way. It is important however that as magnificant as they are with the children that the children never prefer them to me or my mother. The indervidual should enjoy cooking, cleaning, ironing, tidying up and washing. I would appreciate the applicant also working for me as a research assistant, and so being organised and good at spelling corrections is a must.

It goes without saying that the ideal applicant will be stunningly attractive.

I should make it clear that this an unpaid position.

No comments:

Post a Comment